Tuesday, April 23, 2024

I am NOT shutting down comments on YouTube

by Scott Creighton

It was brought to my attention that comments were turned off on at least my last two videos on YouTube. 

I did not do that. 

If you check the 'learn more' button the last option they list is that they themselves will shut off comments 'for safety concerns'

That is what they did and they provided me no notification. 

Sorry about that but I have no recourse to change it.

Just so you know, it was not me. I don't do that. 

Clearly they are trying to keep us from talking about the growing opposition to genocidal Zionism. 

Once again YouTube positions themselves on the wrong side of history.

3 comments:

  1. I suppose they believe it's not the wrong side of history if they intend to be the victors in the end. That's who writes the history books I'm told.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The "safety concerns" has never been implemented outside of the child safety context before. In fact, I've never seen an example of them applying the "safety" part before. This is something new. They didn't do it on your first video until comments were made.

    ReplyDelete