Wednesday, September 2, 2026

My YouTube Appeal to Their Censorship

by Scott Creighton


 

(sent Sept. 2 2026 3:45pm Eastern)

(It only allows 800 characters so I edited it down a lot and submitted the appeal... however, I think it just rejected the appeal altogether since it sent me back to the start button. LOL.) 

(Edited version is included below for transparency sake.) 

YouTube has deleted my channel without even allowing me the courtesy of a 2nd and 3rd strike, just immediately deleted years of my work for a drummed up violation of your policy on supporting criminal or terror organizations, which I find extremely insulting. 

It would seem the video that triggered this action was the one I did reading the work, The Iron Wall, by Revisionist Zionist Vladimir 'Ze'ev' Jabotinsky (1923) in which I simply read part of his landmark thesis as well as some facts about his life which I got from Google AI (YouTube's parent company if I am not mistaken)

I am of the impression that perhaps some of what your AI system may have been triggered by was not actually my own language or thoughts but rather those of Jabotinsky himself, which is certainly relevant to today's developments in the Middle East since Benjamin Netanyahu's father worked for Jabotinsky and his work was the very foundation for the Likud Party (according to the Likud Party website)

Example: I read that Jabotinsky wrote that Palestinian resistance would never willingly submit to occupiers trying to turn Palestine into 'the land of Israel' which are his exact words. He went on to say they must brutally crush all 'hope' of regaining the land of their fathers before Israel can be realized.

Who is the terrorist again? 

 

Nowhere in that founding document of so much trouble today does Jabotinsky refer to Palestine resistance as 'terrorists' or a 'criminal organization' and maybe that in and of itself was enough to trigger this OVERREACTION from your censors.

But then again... maybe that is EXACTLY why you deleted my channel.

I have for years been accurately reporting on the various conflicts across the world, some involve those organizations you seem to want to picture as something different than they may or may not be. That is not the point.

The point is, my work has been honest and transparent and wholly dependent on the best available evidence I could find. 

I never supported criminal organizations or terror groups like some others on your platform do when they supported AZOV, IRGUN, STERN GANG or even the IDF as it has now killed over 23,000 CHILDREN in Gaza along with reporters, aid workers and healthcare workers.

I mean, given what has just happened, one has to wonder who is really supporting criminal and terrorist organizations around here? Me? Or you?

In the end it doesn't really matter. History will either condemn or lionize us both and I'm not losing any sleep over it because my conscience is clear on the matter.

How bout you?

Ultimately, I don't care about your platform. Censorship is cowardice. It is born of a lack of conviction and integrity. If this is what YouTube is now, go ahead and hitch your little wagon to waning right-think of yesteryear and watch your market share dwindle into obscurity. 

Learn to read a room. We don't blindly support genocide anymore and no measure of un-American censorship can make us.

In short... you can stick your channel straight up your ... 

----

EDITED version I tried to send:


I never supported criminal organizations or terror groups like some others on your platform do when they support AZOV, IRGUN, STERN GANG or even the IDF as it has now killed over 23,000 CHILDREN in Gaza along with reporters, aid workers and healthcare workers.

I mean, given what has just happened, one has to wonder who is really supporting criminal and terrorist organizations around here? Me? Or you?

I don't care about your platform. Censorship is cowardice. It is born of a lack of conviction and integrity. If this is what YouTube is now, go ahead and hitch your little wagon to waning right-think of yesteryear and watch your market share dwindle into obscurity. 

Read a room. We don't support genocide anymore and no censorship can make us.

In short,you can stick your channel up your .. 

No comments:

Post a Comment