by Scott Creighton
YouTube waited enough time to make it look like they actually reviewed my work before they gave me their stock rejection of my appeal. Remember, they only did it because I made a video talking about Ze'ev Jabotinsky's Iron Wall document that became the founding document of revisionist Zionism. You can watch the video here and see if I ever say anything that provides support for Hamas other than mentioning them as what they are... a resistance party opposed to the illegal occupation of Zionist Israel.
I then found out that I can appeal to a higher authority, Google. So, that is what I did. This is my appeal:
'YouTube struck my channel after only 1 content strike. They did so because I made a video talking about Ze'ev Jabotinsky's Iron Wall paper showing how racist it was. In no part of it do I say anything about any terrorist organization other than Irgun and I am certainly not supporting it. They are censoring information about the origins of Zionism on behalf of Israeli oligarchs who are committed to expanding their borders. The world walked out of Netanyahu's UN visit and even the US president refused to meet with him this week. The world is shifting. Israel is the terrorist occupation army in this conflict and even Trump's own MAGA base has figured it out. I asked YouTube where they stand on this subject and they rejected reality. Where does Google stand? Do no evil? Remember that? I do NOT support terrorist organizations or criminal ones. Does Google? Restore my channel and the years of good work I did with it. Or go down in history on the wrong side. Choose.' me
YouTube unequivocally stands with revisionist Zionist Israel and the Greater Israel campaign in spite of the fact that the whole world opposes it including MAGA chuds now that TrumpyBear launched an illegal and pointless war on Iran for Glorious Israel.
It is not Palestine who are the terrorists here... it is Israel and YouTube has hitched their little red wagon to their Zionist oligarchs and they are riding with them to the end.
Like all corporations, they have no soul, no morals, no scruples. They only have projections of profits and market share. So in the end, when it becomes too costly to continue to support the terrorists in Tel Aviv, they will shift like they always do but unfortunately they will have long ago deleted all the data from our censored channels.
I expect Google to return a similar verdict just as I knew YT would reject this appeal. Gotta go thru the motions. Make them show their true colors.
YouTube supports genocidal criminal terrorist organizations like the IDF and Likud. Will Google?
Yeah. lol.

No comments:
Post a Comment