by Scott Creighton
Thousands protested the war criminals visit to the Big Apple the other day and dozens were arrested by Mamdami's police department. Didn't he just have a nice warm meeting with TrumpyBear? Oh yeah he did.
President Trump invited lefty Mayor Zohran Mamdani to visit him at the White House to “see how I work” after a meeting at Gracie Mansion Monday, a lip reader revealed.
“What I will say, we’ll look after you, but as I say, you’re doing great,” Trump said, expert lip reader Jeremy Freeman told The Post.
“I’ll look after you, you look after the New Yorkers,” the president said. “And we can both make it work. I wanna support you, help me. Come with me to the White House – see how I work.” New York Post
This was the scene in the streets as Bibi was being embarrassed in the UNGA by all the civilized nations having their delegates walk out on him not interested at all in hearing him spew his lies and racist hatred.
I'm starting to believe again in Mahatma Gandhi's declaration that these troglodytes and hatemongers always lose throughout history because the human condition is just better than anything they can offer.
After his embarrassment, Netanyahu started his speech by calling the people who left 'moral cowards'
No Bibi... the moral cowards are the ones who stayed.
No comments:
Post a Comment