Wednesday, April 24, 2024

YouTube Turned Off Comments on My Latest Video

by Scott Creighton

(UPDATE: They keep turning comments off and I keep turning them back on. Still not one single notification from YouTube that they are doing this or any explanation as to why. However, they have not turned off comments on the previous two videos I restored them. Odd. I guess they finished the review of those two.)

---

They didn't turn off the comments on the video I made about them turning off comments on my previous two videos but then, late this afternoon, YouTube turned off comments on my most recent video.

I did not turn off comments on that video, YouTube did. Immediately.

So I turned em back on.

Get this: apparently YouTube doesn't want folks sharing information about how Jewish people across the world are standing up against zionism and genocide.

How is that possibly good for Jewish people? It's not. But it is good for zionists like Netanyahu, the Likud party and the Israeli developers who can't wait to steal more Palestinian land.

1 comment: