Wednesday, October 3, 2018

The Forest: My Battle With MeganBug

The last in my first series from The Forest. In this one I have the key card so I travel to find little Timmy and do battle with the Great and Powerful MeganBug (BrundleFly?)

And oh yeah... I just use a bow and flame arrows. No chain saw, no bombs, no guns. Just some sticks and creepy armor. Let the battle begin.





my system:
Acer Nitro 5
processor: quad core I5-8300-H
graphics: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050-Ti
memory: 8gigs DDR4
storage: 256 Intel PCie SSD
external: Seagate Slim 2TB

4 comments:

  1. scott
    I put up a new post with a hat tip your way because guess what Kurdisis was smuggling oil all along via a clandestine pipeline in Iraq- as both you and I had suggested way back

    If it wasn't for you this truth telling would be a lonely game, particularly in this department- as the whole Kurdish thing has been so obfuscated.

    http://pennyforyourthoughts2.blogspot.com/2018/10/pentagon-outs-american-troops-in-syria.html

    please read and let me know what you think?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. smuggling it from north eastern syria, of course.. in through Iraq into that clandestine pipeline

      Delete
    2. oh and sorry for the off topic :(

      Delete
  2. wow
    that was scary.....
    and fun to watch...
    sorry about your son.... but a good choice....
    jan

    ReplyDelete