Friday, August 23, 2024

My Response to Meryl Nass Calling Me a Liar and an Agent

 

Unfortunately I have to address this article by Dr. Nass who decided to call me a liar and an agent because I dared to suggest she stop promoting people like Frank Gaffney (neocon member of PNAC) and his China bashing Sovereignty Coalition and RFK Jr. who ALSO blames China for Covid-19 while also supporting the genocide in Gaza. It's called constructive criticism Meryl. Grow a thicker hide.

Oh wait a minute. Now I get it.

 

Dr. Nass has been promoting Frank Gaffney's neocon bullshit for over a year now. I guess she thinks I'm a Marxist Stooge. lol

My Response to Meryl Nass Calling Me a Liar and an Agent

3 smears by someone whose work I liked in one week.

So I will set the record straight, again, because you can't let lying dogs lie.

This blogger Scott Creighton has now smeared me for something I NEVER said:

Meryl Nass steadily promotes the globalist smear campaign against China by trying to blame them for what WE DID.

Twice in one week, Scott? Et tu Brute? Sometimes I think the ‘agents’ are just trying to piss me off so I will make a mistake. Let me assure those agents I am aware of their play. Instead of getting angry I get even.

I have always said that the 2 COVID origin issues are :

  1. whether it was a lab leak or a deliberate release. I favor deliberate but I’m not certain.

  2. Next question would be who did it, if deliberate.

I have pointed out that the humanized mice that probably were used to design SARS-CoV-2 came from Baric’s lab originally, but were shared with the Chinese. The “no-see-um” technology came originally from Baric. Other US coronavirus researchers who may have created part or all of the genome of SARS-CoV-2 include Stanley Perlman at Ames (U Iowa), Vince Munster at NIH’s Rocky Mountain lab or Vineet Menachery in Galveston, Texas. I could be missing some. There are others scattered around the US and the rest of the world.

There were so many interesting areas of the genome (by that I mean created/selected for inclusion by humans) I think it was stitched together from parts that probably were developed in multiple labs. Who put the finishing touches on it? I don’t know.

If it leaked, it likely leaked from a Wuhan lab. If it was a deliberate spread, it could have come from the Americans or anywhere, originally, and may have been spread only in Wuhan or in multiple locations.

The issue is always Cui Bono. Who benefited if this was a crime, as I suspect it was? $4 trillion moved from the US poor and middle classes to the billionaire class. Potentially quadrillions are up for grabs if you impoverish the world, tokenize nature, find ways to grab our property, etc., and the super elite take over the planet’s assets.

Moving on, Scott then smeared me a second time today by association: for giving an interview on the anthrax letters (though I am in good company here with Whitney Webb etc.) to the “wrong” 9/11 group. And I don’t think it has even aired yet. Sorry Scott, but I can’t keep up with which groups are right and wrong according to your criteria.

AE49/11 Truth is hosting some kind of 9/11 anniversary thing with the likes of Jimmy Dore, Jill Stein, Whitney Webb, Meryl Nass and Alex Stein of all people.

Guess no one is pure enough for Scott Creighton. Oh well.

Or maybe he just wants me to link to him? Maybe he just wants my wide readership?

It is an interesting question: why would someone criticize you for something you didn’t do, or for the (pretty damn good) company you keep? And nitpick my use of the term “novel”? Who is this person?

----- 

The pretty damn good company you keep?

Zionist womanizer RFK Jr. or neocon PNAC warmonger and Islamaphobic Israel-firster Frank Gaffney? How did your Twitter Spaces chat go with Frank this past Monday, Meryl?

That's pretty damn good company.

comment i left. lets see if she publishes it.

' Pure enough for Scott? They threw Richard Gage under the bus for saying the same things about Covid-19 that we have. And yes, do I need to quote your latest email to me where you let me in on the secret at RFK Jr. (whom you support and who blames China for Covid-19) had a chapter that was not published in his recent book (blaming China) which dealt with (according to you) MPox and CHINA?!?

How about when, as I explained, Gregg Roberts, representing AE9/11 Truth said they were not going to test for high explosive residue in the dust from 9/11 because a bad result would hurt the movement? Does that sound like any form of scientific research you would back?

Not pure enough?

Sars-CoV-2 was made at the Lugar Center in Tblisi Georgia under a DTRA contract that ran out in Oct of 2019 the same month event 201 took place and the same month the Wuhan Games took place. 'If' it was deliberately released you say? Give me a break.

And it wasn't about money. It was about CONTROL... the same CONTROL they are seeking with the Plandemic Treaty at the WHO.

Let's see if you publish this comment. BTW it's not a smear. You are doing the event with AE9/11 Truth and they don't deserve your followers money from donations or a researcher like yourself's time.

Also mention how I praised your work on Bruce Ivins and WHO Pandemic Treaty. Don't forget to mention to your folks that or the fact that I offered to do an interview with you just a couple days ago if you would like me to share that email I would be glad to as well.'

Well she published it and replied 'once bitten twice shy' which I have no earthly idea what that is even supposed to mean.

6 comments:

  1. Should have added:
    "and insists I stop dissing those Above BS 'poll' numbers that have Kabbalah Heresy ahead of super-patriot Drumpfy!"!

    If that patriot army called Drumpf'Tards hear that one more time, they'll all go postal en masse, requiring endless expensive individualized psych therapy rehab.
    I'll guess either some breakthru advanced potency MK-Ultra which not even any of the present crop of "world leaders" have yet received, or if the budget doesn't allow then just some basic Clockwork Orange

    Those poll numbers are as pure and perfect as any other stat spewing from the msm-gov monolith, which to note just the most recent travesty 2 days ago did an 800,000+ "correction" to their previous spewed jobless numbers!!

    ReplyDelete

  2. Ponderous question of the day.
    remember that story up yesterday the dnc setting up a "panel" for the pali question?

    Will Kamala Harris change the Democrats’ policy on Gaza?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4TObg9TrRQI
    CBC News
    3.3K views 22 hours ago

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just another tactic, a piss poor transparent one at that, to RATION HELLTHKARE!
    https://expose-news.com/2024/08/23/rcn-is-encouraging-nurses-to-not-treat-racists/

    Abandoning longstanding ethical principles, the Royal College of Nursing in the UK has issued new guidelines that justify refusal to treat or withdrawal of care in cases of discriminatory behaviour, including racism.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fallout still just building over this resignation.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0_wXgcTyEY
    Foreign Office War Crimes Scandal gets EVEN MESSIER!

    Smith’s background includes being a penholder for arms export licences, literally one of the civil service staff in a position of authority sufficient to be able to sign off on such things, so he knows the legalities, the requirements, the strict rules regarding the export of arms and having raised the alarm about such matters with others, it being his job to advise on the legalities of such matters,

    KernowDamo
    aug22

    Right, so that was a Radio 4 interview of Mark Smith himself, the guy at the centre of the Foreign Office storm, a diplomate of 18 years experience, having handed his notice in within 6 weeks of David Lammy taking over his department, during which time Lammy had disappeared off to Israel not once but twice and it was during that second trip of course that Smith handed in his resignation.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These 2 news items make a perfect pairing!
      https://mondoweiss.net/2024/08/western-media-can-be-held-legally-accountable-for-its-role-in-the-gaza-genocide/

      Delete
  5. Good one, Scott. Nass has some valid points sometimes and is combative when it suits her.
    Not sure where she stands vis-à-vis The Genocide? I'd guess, from "the good company" she keeps, there are circumstances in which slaughtering children can be overlooked. I'd be curious to know how many times she worked on kibbutzes (?) as a young woman? Any info?

    ReplyDelete