Steve is a good cat. He's been through a lot. Former neighbors bought him from a pet store came home and turned him loose outside as a kitten. Been feeding him for a long time before they moved out and just left Steve behind. Then he got in a fight and his eye got messed up and I took him in eventually taking him to the vet hospital to get his eye removed. Steve seemed fine for a while but slowly he has developed what I can only describe as what appears to be a neurological condition or maybe it's something else. I don't know. But his behavior is worsening and his condition deteriorating so if you have ever seen anything like this please let me know. T
Direct Support
Patreon https://www.patreon.com/americaneveryman
Cash App $scotty6199
Zelle rscdesigns@tampabay.rr.com (Chase bank)
FOLLOW/CONTACT:
Bluesky: @AmericanEveryman.bsky.social
Twitter: https://x.com/willyloman1
Twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/beautender
YouTube https://www.youtube.com/c/scottcreighton1
Substack: https://scottcreighton.substack.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment