by Scott Creighton
UPDATE 2: US Launches New Strikes Against Iran.... coincidence?
UPDATE: How about this timing and this quote from Hasan Piker (I'm not a big fan but this is certainly relevant to the discussion):
'There is certainly something more nefarious at play... there are different motivating forces here obviously the most obvious one is I am a prominent critic of Israel, very frustrating for a lot of people who recognize Israel has fallen out of favor and they want to engage in a disciplining operation to make sure that (channels) shy away from communicating their thoughts on Israel... I am being made an example of.' Hasan Piker
Of course he is wearing a DSA hat while doing the interview, promoting the likes of AOC and the rest of the fake left establishment.
---
I wish I were shocked. But I'm not. They were getting better about the censorship since Susan WikiWiki left (whatever her name was) but now that the shit has hit the fan for glorious Israel and even the right-wingers are jumping ship, it was only a matter of time before their little hateful algorithm singled me out again and erased my channel for the good of God's chosen people.
Turns out talking about Jabotinsky's Iron Wall was a bridge too far for YouTube censors. Simply reading it to an audience who may not have been aware of it was somehow 'in support of a violent criminal organization' though I never mentioned one... other than the IDF, Irgun and the Stern Gang.
I don't know what to think at this moment really. Don't even know if I should care. When the world is so convoluted, so upside down, where wrong is right and genocide is peace, something as trivial as a YouTube channel seems like nothing in the larger scheme of things.
I'm now a guest on YouTube on my Roku TV platform. Oh the shame of it all.
I shouldn't care but I do. Hate to admit it but watching the world burn isn't actually as fun as one might think it should be. Just ask all those Trump voters.
It doesn't hit like it did the last couple of times. Saw them coming at least. And of course, I have the Bitchute channel.
To Rumble we will go I suppose.
Gotta fill in all the holes in my Blogger website where I used a YouTube video instead of my Bitchute channel. That will take a little time.
I'm alright. 3:30am and no one out here to cry my little tears of rage with. Just a lone voice in the dark a little quieter than I was a couple hours ago.
But that's how God's chosen want it, so here I am. One more voice telling the truth about their wretched dreams made less noticeable by the shear power of lies.
That last video said nothing about Hamas or Hezbollah or the Houthis... it was about civil society putting Glorious Israel in timeout until they stopped their little Greater Israel tantrum before WWIII starts in the Middle East for the sake of all humanity.
But I guess when the entire world stands against this Zionist abomination, the entire world becomes a 'violent extremist or criminal organization'


No comments:
Post a Comment